Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2021 – 2022 BHC Clerk Online Application Form, Last Date to Apply, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee.
The Bombay High Court has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Clerk. A total of 247 candidates will be selected for the post of clerk through written examination. As of now, the board is accepting Bombay High Court Clerk Online Application Forms and candidates can do so by using the official website of the board. If you have the required qualification then you can fill the application form and appear in the written examination to try your luck for the recruitment. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their educational qualifications and marks in the written examination.
- 1 Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2021 – 22
- 2 Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- 4 Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Salary, Application Fee
- 5 Instructions to submit the online application form of BHC Clerk Recruitment 2021
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2021 – 22
|Online Application First Date||23 December 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||06 January 2022|
|Screening Test / Written Exam Date||To be notified later|
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
|Number of Vacancies||Clerk – 247 ( Select List of 206 and Wait List of 41 candidates)|
|Age Limit||The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years|
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
|The candidates who will submit online applications for BHC Clerk Recruitment will be selected on the basis of their educational qualifications and marks in the written examination. The candidates will be shortlisted to appear in the written examination after the submission of online applications is completed by the commission. Candidates will be informed by a notice published on its official website about their inclusion in the written examination.
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Salary, Application Fee
|Salary||Pay Matrix of S-6 : 19,900-63,200|
|Application Fee||A candidate is required to pay Registration fees of Rs.25/ through ‘SBI Collect’ only.|
Instructions to submit the online application form of BHC Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of Bombay High Court at https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Then you need to go to the Recruitment Section of the website.
- There you will see the BHC Clerk Recruitment 2021-22 link.
- Open that link and you will be on the page where the board has listed all important links for the recruitment and to submit the online application.
- Now click on the Apply Online link and enter the basic details of the candidate.
- Then enter the educational and experience details of the candidate.
- Now pay the examination fee and other payments.
- Then submit the final online application form after checking it for any mistake or typing error.
|BHC Clerk Online Application Form & Recruitment 2022 Links|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Harera Home||Click here|