ESIC UDC MTS Steno Recruitment 2022 ESIC Online Application Form for UDC, MTS, Steno 2022. Know more about the ESIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit, Salary, Last Date to Apply, Educational Qualification, etc in this post.
The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification to accept online Applications for the posts of the Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, and Stenographer in the department. Applicants will be able to submit their online application form on 15th January 2022. The last date to submit online applications is 15 February 2022. A total of the 3865 candidates will get an appointment as one of these posts after the completion of the recruitment. The applicant must be a graduate in order to submit applications for the UDC vacancies.
The candidates are advised to keep all their documents ready in order to submit their application form as soon as possible. The board will also guide candidates throughout the submission of the applications form. Candidates may leave their queries in the comments section of this post. There will be no refund of the application fee after the submission of the application forms.
ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Recruitment 2022
|Online Application First Date||15 January 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||15 February 2022|
|Screening Test / Written Exam Date||To be updated|
ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
|Number of Vacancies||3865|
|Age Limit||The age of candidates must be between 18 to 27 years.|
ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Check ESIC Admit Card 2022 for detailed information.
ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Recruitment 2022 – Salary, Application Fee
Steps to apply online for the ESIC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website of the ESIC at esic.nic.in.
- Then go to the Careers section of the website.
- Now click on the New Registration if you are applying for the first time or haven’t registered yet.
- If you have registered yourselves already and come to make changes in the application or pay the online applications fee then you should use the Login link.
- After clicking on the New Registration a page will be opened which will ask candidates to submit their basic details and Email & Phone Number of the candidate.
- On their phone number or email candidates will receive their Application number & Password.
- Then they will be asked to log in with the login credentials sent to their contact information.
- Now candidates will be directed to enter their educational information and upload documents.
- Then move to pay the online application fee and complete the application form.
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 for UDC, MTS, Stenographer Links|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Harera Home||Click here|