Get GPSSB Talati Mantri Call Letter 2022 Talati cum Mantri (TCM) Exam Date to be provided to eligible candidates at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in.
The Gujarat Public Service Selection Board has finalized the registration form for the Panchayat Secretary position. On January 28, 2022, the selection committee for the Panchayat Secretary post finished processing the applications for the position. The date for the written test that is part of the recruiting procedure is currently planned to take place in June/July 2022.
On the Gujarat Public Service Selection Board’s official website for the Panchayat Secretary position, the Gujarat Talati Mantri Call Letter 2022 for the recruitment written test will be made available after it has been distributed by the board. The admission tickets will also be downloadable from the official website portal once they have been distributed.
Candidates will be able to access and download their own unique admit cards by providing their accurate registration number and date of birth in the appropriate fields on the admit card download page.
GPSSB Talati Mantri Call Letter 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Talati cum Mantri (Village Panchayat Secretary)|
|GPSSB Talati Mantri Call Letter 2022||Not yet Available|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Selection process||Written test & Skill Test|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
There are a total of 3437 openings for the position of Panchayat Secretary that have been advertised by the Gujarat Public Service Selection Board. The period for submitting applications was the 28th of January through the 15th of February in 2022.
All of the applicants who have met the requirements to participate in the test will get the Talati Call Letter 2022 Gujarat. Ten days before the beginning of the examination, all of the applicants will be given their admission cards to use in the testing.
The Gujarat Public Service Selection Board’s official website may be accessed at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in. This is the weblink for the website. The formal announcement or notice.
Gujarat Talati Mantri Selection Process 2022
The procedure of hiring new employees will include taking a written test. The performance of candidates on the written test will determine whether or not they are invited to participate in further recruiting processes. The applicants’ most fundamental general knowledge will be probed in the next written examination that will be given.
The multiple-choice questions (MCQs) format will be used for all one hundred of the test’s questions. Questions relating to the following subjects will be included on the test paper:
- A total of fifty marks are available for General Knowledge.
- Language and Grammar in Gujarati, worth a combined 20 points in total.
- Language and Grammar in English will be worth a total of twenty points.
- There is a total of ten points up for grabs for Mathematics and Reasoning.
- As a result, there will be a total of one hundred points up for grabs on the written test.
GPSSB Talati Mantri Call Letter 2022 Details
The candidate’s personal information as well as information essential to the department will be included on the admit card for the written test for the GPSSB Talati position. The entrance ticket will be distributed by the recruiting board and will include all the pertinent information on the applicant, including the,
- Name of Candidate
- Picture of the candidate.
- Category of candidate
- Examination venue.
- Exam Date & Time
- Candidate’s Roll Number
In the instance that the information that is printed on the admit card is not accurate, the applicant is required to contact the recruiting authorities in order to have it corrected prior to the beginning of the test. In addition to the admit card, applicants need to bring a valid picture identification card with them to the examination, such as an Aadhar card.
Steps to download the Talati Mantri Call Letter 2022
- Search for the GPSSB website using any web browser on your computer.
- Find the link to the Updates Section by searching, then clicking on it.
- Look for the link to the call letter for the Panchayat Secretary, then click on it when you find it.
- In accordance with the requirements of the application form, please enter all of the pertinent information.
- Check the information and then hit the submit button.
- You may get the download option by clicking the correct link, and then you can take a printout of the same thing for later use.
|Call Letter||Click here|
|Harera Home||Visit here|