NHPC Admit Card 2022 for Senior Accountant ARO SMO and Check NHPC Exam Date Also at www.nhpcindia.com.
The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation is going to conduct a written examination for the post of Senior Accountant, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer (ARO), and Senior Medical Officer (SMO). The examination will be conducted in January 2022 and for the same, it has released the NHPC Admit Card 2022 for those candidates who are willing to participate in the recruitment examination. You can download your admit card from the official website of the company. If you don’t have your User ID and Password then you will not be able to login to your candidate’s dashboard thus you will not get the NHPC Admit Card 2022.
NHPC Admit Card 2022 for Senior Accountant ARO SMO
|Exam Board||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Posts Name||Senior Accountant, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer (ARO), and Senior Medical Officer (SMO)|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Exam Date||Mentioned on your admit card|
|NHPC Admit Card 2022||Released|
Steps to download the NHPC Admit Card 2022
The candidates who want to appear in the written examination they have to carry the NHPC Admit Card 2022 for Senior Accountant (SA), Assistant Rajbhasha Officer (ARO), and Senior Medical Officer (SMO). Those candidates who will arrive at the examination center without the proper documentation will not get entry to the examination center. Any candidate who will disobey the rules of the examination authority will not be allowed to appear in the written test.
- Visit the official website of the NHPC at http://www.nhpcindia.com/.
- On the website, you will find Careers Section.
- Now in the Careers section candidates will find a link to download the NHPC Admit Card 2022.
- On the admit card page the candidates have to enter their User ID and Password into the given fields.
- Then they will be able to see their admit card on the screen and also they can download it to take out a print of it.
|NHPC SA ARO SMO Admit Card 2022 Links Section|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|Harera Home||Click here|