OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022 Odisha AFO Admit Card 2022 Odisha Assistant Fisheries Officer Exam Date 2022 at opsc.gov.in.
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is going to conduct a selection process for the candidates for the post of Assistant Fisheries Officer. A total of 177 vacancies were notified for the AFO post for the Fisheries & Animal Resource Development Department of Govt of Odisha. Candidates are now waiting for the publication of the OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022 to be released by the board. The board will release the document at least two weeks before the examination date. Applicants will have to visit the official website to download the document.
Odisha AFO Admit Card 2022
|Exam Board||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Fisheries Officer(AFO)|
|No of Posts||177|
|Date of Examination||June/July 2022 (Expected)|
|OPSC AFO Hall Ticket 2022||One week before the exam date|
|Official Web Portal||opsc.gov.in|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Odisha AFO Selection Process & Paper Pattern 2022
- The candidates will have to appear for a written examination of Two papers.
- Each paper will have 200 questions in it i.e. 400 questions in total.
- Candidates will get 02 marks for each correct answer.
- The test will be conducted in Offline mode.
- All questions will be MCQ type.
- The candidates will get 150 minutes to solve each question paper.
- At last, an Interview of 100 marks will be organized for those candidates who will pass the written test.
OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022 Important Details
The candidates need to download the OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022 in order to show it when entering the examination center. As it contains all those pieces of information that are required to appear in the test. It also shows the relation of the candidate with the examination board.
All those candidates who will arrive at the exam center without proper documents will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. They have to bring a valid photocopy of the admit card and one original identity proof. Also, carry two recent passport size photographs to the exam hall.
There are some instructions printed on the back of the Odisha AFO Hall Ticket 2022 which are there to be followed by each candidate. If any candidate is found not following the examination code of conduct then he or she will not be allowed to take part in the upcoming phases of the selection process.
How to check the availability of OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022
The candidates will get the OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022 at least one week before the commencement of the examination. Candidates will find a direct link to download the hall ticket from the official website on this webpage. Till then candidates are advised to keep all their examination-related details safe and use them as demanded by the board on the download page.
- Visi the official website of OPSC at opsc.gov.in.
- Now go to the Admit Cards section of the website.
- After that go to the Odisha AFO Admit Card 2022 download link.
- Now enter the detail of the candidate on the next page.
- Then the document will appear in front of you and you can download or print it.
|OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022 Links|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Harera Home||Click here|
Candidates are advised to contact the board officials if they find any mismatch between the details given on the OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022 and the details of the candidate. Applicants should ask the board to rectify the mistakes as soon as possible and before the scheduled exam date.