Punjab Cooperative Society Inspector Admit Card 2022 PPSC Cooperative Society Inspector Exam Date 2022 PPSC Punjab Cooperative Societies Inspector Roll Number 2022.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has notified candidates earlier for the recruitment of 320 Inspectors in the State Cooperative Societies. The candidates who were eligible and submitted valid online applications for the examination will get the PPSC Cooperative Inspector Admit Card 2022. The board will intimate all candidates about the availability of the document by publishing a notification on the official website.
Punjab Cooperative Inspector Admit Card 2022
Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) l is looking forward to filling the 320 vacant posts of Cooperative Inspectors in the Cooperative Department of the Punjab Government. The candidates will be appointed across the state to maintain the rules and regulations in the Cooperative Societies of the state.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the written examination, document verification, and medical verification. Applicants can appear in the written test if they meet the criteria of the commission, described by the board in its official recruitment notification.
To appear in the written test the candidates will need to have a valid Punjab Cooperative Society Inspector Admit Card 2022. It will be made available for the candidates at least 10 days before the examination date.
PPSC Cooperative Inspector Exam Date 2022
The board has released the PPSC Cooperative Inspector Exam Date 2022. Still, candidates are assuming that the board will release an examination date as soon as it completes the online application process in December 2021. The candidates will be informed by the board through a notification published on the official website.
Candidates who have been a part of the online application process between 02 December 2021 to 22 December 2021 will get further updates on the selection process. Only these candidates will be eligible to take part in the examinations organized by the commission on various dates across the state.
Punjab Cooperative Inspector Selection Process 2022
- There will be 120 Multiple Choice Questions in the written test.
- The examination will be conducted in OFFLINE mode.
- Candidates will get 04 marks for each correct answer.
- There will be a deduction of 01 mark for every incorrect answer.
- The total weightage of the examination will be 480 marks.
- The candidates will also get 120 minutes or 02 hours to solve the question paper.
- There will be no marking of the unanswered questions.
All those candidates who will pass the written test will be called for document verification and medical verification. Applicants have to bring all their original documents which include Educational Certificates, Age Proof, Reservation Certificates, Personal Information Documents, etc.
Steps to download the Punjab Cooperative Society Inspector Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the PPSC at
- Then select the Cooperative Inspector Recruitment link.
- After that, you will be on the recruitment page where the board will publish all information and documents related to it.
- Now select the Punjab Cooperative Society Inspector Admit Card 2022.
- Then fill in the details of the candidates in the given blank fields of the form.
- Now it will show you your desired document on your device screen.
- Takeout a clear printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam center.
- Please take out more than one printout as you will need this document till the completion of the selection process.
PPSC Cooperative Inspector Admit Card 2022 Links Section
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Harera Home||Visit Here|