The PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021, Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk Cum Data Entry Operator Admit Card will be available at pscbrecruitments.org & pscb.in. CDEO Roll Number & Exam Date is out now check the full article for more details. The examination for the Clerk cum DEO will be conducted on 28th & 29th August 2021.
The Punjab State Cooperative Bank will organize a written examination for the post of Clerk cum DEO, Manager, Senior Manager, Steno Typist, IT Officer. The examination will be conducted in two shifts on both days. The same details will be mentioned on the PSCB Admit Card 2021 of the candidates. The Cooperative Bank Admit Card will be made available at least 10 days before the date of the test. Earlier the examination date was 13 & 14 August which was changes later to 28 & 29 August 2021.
|Clerk cum DEO (CDEO)||29 Aug 2021 (Morning Session)|
|Senior Manager||28 Aug 2021 (Morning Session)|
|Manager||29 Aug 2021 (Evening Session)|
|IT Officer||28 Aug 2021 (Morning Session)|
|Steno Typist||28 Aug 2021 (Evening Session)|
PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2021
|Recruitment Authority||Punjab State Cooperative Bank|
|Post Name & Numbers||
|Exam Date||28 August, 29 August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||20 August 2021 (Expected)|
|Websites||pscbrecruitments.org & pscb.in|
Steps to download the PSCB Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download the PSCB CDEO Admit Card by following the below-mentioned details. Before proceeding further the applicants will need their online application Registration Number & Password to login into the recruitment portal of the PSCB. They have to download the document from the website of the board because they will not entertain any communication with the candidate if he/she does not have the PSCB Admit Card 2021.
- Just enter the URL of the recruitment portal i.e. pscbrecruitments.org .
- Then on the homepage, you will find all the recruitment of Cooperative Bank.
- Click on the Clerk cum DEO recruitment and proceed to log in to the candidate dashboard.
- Now you will be asked to download or print the PSCB Admit Card.
- First click on the download then click on the print admit card button.
- Check the document for any mistakes or misprints.
- If it is all correct then carry it to the examination center along with other documents.