PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2022 SSSB Punjab Legal Clerk Clerk cum DEO Exam Date to be announced at sssb.punjab.gov.in.
The Subordinate Services Selection Board of Punjab (SSSB Punjab) has started the process of recruiting applicants to fill the vacancies of Clerks cum DEO and Legal Clerks in a number of departments located throughout the state. These openings may be found in a variety of government agencies.
After the applicant has completed both the written exam and the interview, the candidate will have fulfilled all of the requirements necessary to be selected as a candidate. On the official website of the governing body, you will find information on the schedule for the examination. According to the requirements of the written test, a link to get the PSSSB Clerk Admit Card was made accessible on the official website around five days before the day of the examination.
The commencement of the application period for the relevant vacancies was May 20, 2022, and the submission deadline for those applications was the 16th of June. Online applications from eligible individuals were accepted for the positions. Both a Legal Clerk and a Clerk Cum Data Entry Operator were needed to fill the posts. The current recruitment campaign contains a total of 1200 job openings that are waiting to be filled by qualified candidates.
SSSB Punjab Clerk Admit Card 2022
|Test Board||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Legal Clerk & DEO cum Clerk|
|Advt No.||02/2022, 03/2022|
|Application Date||May 2022|
|SSSB Punjab Clerk Exam Date||To be released|
|PSSSB Clerk Admit Card Status
||10-15 days before the exam date|
Punjab SSSB Clerk, CDEO Paper Pattern
- The PSSSB Clerk Exam will be worth a total of 100 points.
- The test covers English, Punjabi, computer basics, general knowledge, and general aptitude.
- Since General Knowledge has a high weightage score, you should pay extra attention to it.
- The test will be multiple-choice questions with objective answers.
- The test is only given for two hours.
How to download the Punjab Clerk Admit Card 2022?
It has been brought to our attention that in order to participate in the Punjab Clerk written test, aspirants need to carry their admission cards with them to the testing location. Applicants will not be permitted to take the written exam if they do not provide the necessary documentation. As a direct consequence of this, applicants are strongly urged to get their SSSB Punjab Clerk Admit Card 2022 as soon as it is made accessible to them by the organisation.
- To begin, go to the PSSSB website, which may be found at sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- Proceed to the part that is titled “Recruitments” when you are ready.
- You may look for the Clerk Recruitment at this location.
- After that, go to the page that follows and choose the Login option from the menu.
- Next, enter the candidate’s application ID and password into the appropriate fields.
- You will now be able to see details on your online application, in addition to a link to your PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2022.
- Simply clicking on the link will allow you to save the file to your own computer or mobile device.
- After you have downloaded it, be sure to print it off and bring it with you to the exam facility so that no time is wasted looking for it.
|Admit Card||Download here|
|Harera Home||Click here|