REET Answer Key 2022 Rajasthan REET Answer Key, Level 1 Level 2 Solved Question Paper, Cut Off Score Discussion can be checked on this page.
As we know that a huge number of applicants appeared for the written examination of the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) on 23, 24 July 2022. Their level of excitement of candidates was on different fold. All applicants who appeared in the examination are now looking for the PDF of the REET Answer Key which will be provided by the examination authority. Board of School Education Rajasthan (BSER) or simply Rajasthan Board conducted this examination to identify the future teachers of the state. The candidates who will pass this test will be eligible to apply for the future recruitment of teachers in the state. If you have been a participant in the exam and do not check the question paper with the official Rajasthan REET Answer Key then you should do it as soon as possible.
REET Answer Key 2022
All candidates are excited to check their question papers with the REET Answer Key and want to know their expected marks on the written test. The selection of the candidate will be purely based on the marks of the written test. We have also said earlier that the board will release the examination paper solution after the successful conduction of the test. Candidates can match their answers with the official answers provided by the examination authority. The document will be made available online on the website of the board and candidates can download it as per their paper level and question paper code.
|Examination Organization||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Exam||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET)|
|Name of the Post||3rd Grade Teacher|
|Total Number of Vacancies||32000|
|REET 2022 Exam Date||23, 24 July 2022|
|REET 2022 Answer Key Release Date||Available Soon|
|Answer key Published through||Online|
Important Details of REET Exam 2022
- In order to prevent the question paper from being distributed to the wrong people, the majority of the districts had their Internet and bulk SMS services banned for a period of twelve hours.
- At the test centres, signal jammers were also used to prevent students from using Bluetooth Devices or Mobile Phones. This was done in order to maintain fairness.
- The state government made it possible for all of the candidates to travel over the state for free by providing free bus transportation and free lunch at Indira Rasoi restaurants, which is a really kind gesture.
- According to the chairwoman of the BSER, around 15 lakh applicants took part in the REET Exam on both days in two shifts for Level 1 and Level 2.
Steps to download the REET Answer Key 2022
After getting a rough idea of the examination marks candidates can also discuss the REET Cut Off marks and possible selection list of the examination. The candidates will be informed about the availability of the answer key by the commission by publishing a notification on its official website. Candidates will need to follow the below-given instructions to download as soon as possible.
- Go to the website of the REET Exam at reetbser22.in
- Now on the homepage, it has displayed all documents related to the entrance examination
- Now candidates need to click on the REET Answer key and select the Level, Shift, and Examination code of the examination.
- Now it will be downloaded on your device. It can be opened and printed to use for checking the question paper answers.
- The candidates can read further posts to know more about the process of the submission of the online objections.
Instruction to fill online objections for REET Answer Key 2022
The candidates who have to download the answer key from the website of the department and found that there are some wrong answers in the official REET Answer Key. Then they can tell this to the examination board by submitting an online objection form.
Candidates can point out the wrong answers and include them in the objection application form. Also do keep in mind that the board will not entertain objections that will be submitted without any proof oar after the last date of the objection submission process. So candidates need to enclose all possible sources for the correct answers.
|REET Answer Key 2022 – Links Section|
|REET 2022 Website||www.reetbser2022.in|
|Harera Home||Click here|