TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022 Tamil Nadu CCSE IV / VAO Admit Card 2022 Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Examination Scheme to be released at tnpsc.gov.in.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has notified various group 4 vacancies in the state. Now it will conduct the Combined Civil Services Examination (CCSE IV) for all participants. The candidates will get their TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022 for the written examination.
As of now, the test is scheduled to be organized on 24 July 2022 and applicants will get their TNPSC VAO Hall Ticket from 9 July 2022 onwards. So candidates are advised to check all their preparations and documents for the examination and keep them ready as well.
The candidates will be able to download the group 4 hall ticket with help of the registration number and password of the online application. This year the board has also merged the Village Administrative Officer (VAO) exam with the group 4 exam. So now the board will organize the written examination for both types of vacancies.
TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022
|Name of the Organisation||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Group 4, VAO (CCSE IV)|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||24 July 2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket Release Date||09 July 2022|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process 2022
The candidates will have to appear for the written examination in the selection process. The written test will consist of two parts. The first part of the examination will be a language subject and the second part of the examination will consist of questions on a general subject like mental ability and general studies.
|Part||Subject Name||Questions / Marks|
|Part A||கட்டாத் தமிழ் மழித் தகுதி ற்றும் திப்பீட்டுத் ததர்வு||100 Questions/150 Marks|
|Part B||General Studies||75 Questions / 112.5 Marks|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||25 Questions / 37.5 Marks|
- There will be 100 questions in each part of the questions which makes the whole examination of 200 questions.
- The maximum marks a candidate can score in a part is 150 marks which make the total marks in the exam 300.
- Part A of the questions paper will have questions in the Tamil language only. On the other hand, Part B will be bilingual i.e. Tamil & English.
- Candidates will be given a total of 180 minutes to solve the entire questions paper.
- Minimum Qualifying marks will be 90.
TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022 Important Details
The candidates should be aware of the information that comes with the TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022. Otherwise, they will miss out on the most important aspects of the examination. It contains all rules and guidelines for the examination which the board expects that every candidate will follow.
Applicants are also advised to carry all required documents to the examination center. The ID proof must be issued by a government or government-approved authority. Applicants may carry a Driving License, Adhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Bank Passbook etc to the exam center as proof of identity.
Instructions to download the Tamil Nadu Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022
The candidates can follow the below-given instructions to download the TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022 from the official website. But before that, they will need their online application number and password to access the document.
- Visit the official website of the TNPSC at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now go to the Hall Tickets section of the website.
- After that, you will find the TNPSC Group 4 / CCSE IV / VAO Hall Ticket 2022.
- Open that link and enter the details of the candidate on the next page.
- Then the PDF of the document can be downloaded.
- After downloading it, move on to take out a print of it.
|TNPSC Group 4 / VAO Hall Ticket 2022 Links Section|
|Website fo TNPSC||tnpsc.gov.in|
|Download Hall Ticket||Click here|
|Harera Home||Check here|